IODT have successfully secured more awarding body centre status to add to it’s growing number of learners, clients and customers.
Awarding Bodies are;
2. NCFE (National Certificate of Further Education)
3. Aim Awards
IODT will be celebrating the large number of learners that have gained work, self employment, qualifications by holding their Awards Ceremony at the end of the year.
More details to come.
These regulations have been established to ensure that the integrity and security of the
examination/assessment system is maintained at all times and is not brought into disrepute.
Our Centre and satalite centres must conduct examinations and assessments in accordance with these regulations
and, where relevant, the JCQ publications:
• Access Arrangements and Reasonable Adjustments;
• Instructions for conducting controlled assessments;
• Instructions for conducting coursework; and
• Instructions for conducting examinations.
A centre will have confirmed its readiness to adhere to these regulations when first registered
as an approved centre. All centres will be required to confirm, on an annual basis, that
they are both aware of and adhering to the latest version of these regulations.